Volunteering with A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment
Skills and Experiences:
A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment Volunteers do need to have specific skills or experience, as all training will be provided. However, if you do have skill, experience or talents that we should be aware of the please do let us know. This will help us to properly value what every person brings to the Volunteer Team.
All volunteer MUST be 18 years or over.
We are delighted to offer this opportunity to anyone who is excited about sharing in our success and supporting the future of A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment. In particular, we are looking for volunteers who are:
- polite and friendly in their approach to the public and other members of staff
- interested in theatre, live events, the arts or community events (or have a willingness to learn!)
- well presented, friendly and polite
- punctual and reliable
- willing to take on responsibility in case of emergency and evacuation, and able to maintain a calm attitude during an incident
Time commitment varies from role to role, please see the description for the role you are interested in for information. All roles can be evenings, weekends and weekday morning/matinees. Depending on performance: A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment will provide further training and ongoing support.
Benefits to you:
We hope that being a volunteer with A Ticket 2 Ride Entertainment will be as valuable to you as it is to us.
Spending time with us and supporting our events will provide you with:
– A good experience for anyone looking to work in the arts or broaden employment experience
– Access to an inside knowledge of theatre
– The opportunity to learn or develop a new skill
– The opportunity to be part of your community
– The opportunity to meet interesting and friendly people and make new friends
– Access to a new source of motivation and a sense of achievement
– The potential for professional references depending on your career ambitions
– The chance to see fun, innovative and exciting theatre for free
To see our volunteer opportunities: click here
All channels of signing up are GDPR approved.
**** During the pandemic, we are conducting interviews and meetings online, via zoom. ****